March 20, 2011

Starting an Adventure In Brazil

Dear Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you were willing to give up a few minutes of your day to see what I plan in doing this spring. Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am currently a senior at Medina High School and Medina County Career Center. In February 2012 I will be leaving the United States to experience life in Brazil for a year through AFS Intercultural Programs. I'm so excited to learn about a new culture and a new language as well as share my culture with my host family. I hope to bring back what I learned and share it with everyone. Many people don't get the chance to see life in other countries let alone other states but I want to defy the usual boarder and let people know that there is life outside the United States. I plan to use this experience when I go off to college and later when I become a teacher.

Of course with any trip there is the fiance part. I currently babysit and I am getting a job to offset the cost of going to Brazil. With all the work I've been doing, I still need help. If you would like to help sponsor my program click the Chipin button to make a secure non-tax deductible donation. I know times are tough but any amount will help me get one step closer to my goal of traveling abroad. Thanks again for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment