January 06, 2012

Leaving Soon!

So I'll be leaving in a little over a month. I'm so excited to soon be living with my host family and experience what life in Brazil is like. I have been talking to my host mom and sister and they are very excited to meet me. Everything has happened so fast the last month. I have almost finished paying for my program and I got my visa information. I have made plans to go down to Washington D.C to get my visa all taken care of. This is the hardest part of my trip. Brazil consulates require lots of documents and it takes time to get them together but I'm ready for whatever challenges are thrown my way because all this hard work now will pay off in the end when I'm enjoying my time in Brazil. I want to thank everyone who has made this experience possible. I appreciate all the help! I would most like to thank AFS and all the help they have given me. They are really there every step of the way and are very knowledgeable in every respect. Thanks again AFS for everything!

Soon to be writing from Brazil,

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment