November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving and Brazil does not celebrate this holiday either but I still think about all the things I'm thankful for.

For example my mom. My mom in the US has been such a help through the whole process from beginning to end. She was so willing to let me leave for 11 months in a foreign country even if it meant we would be apart. She has been so supportive and loving through all the stress of this adventure of a lifetime for me. I love her so much and can't wait to see her in January.

I would also like to thank my host family for being supportive as well. It's not easy to allow a stranger from another country live in your house. They put aside their fear and I'm so thankful for everything they have done. They are deffinetly my second family.

I'm also thankful for all the AFS volunteers because without them there wouldn't be AFS. All the work they do makes for an amazing experience for all the exchange students all over the world.

I hope everyone has an excellent Thanksgiving and don't for get to be thankful for everyone and everything you have.

Com Amor,

Cori


No comments:

Post a Comment