So I finally got accepted into my program! I waited a month or so after my last post but I got the email last week saying that AFS USA and AFS BRAZIL accepted my application. I was so excited because now the real stuff comes into play. Like more fundraising and getting my host family and travel dates. Everything is slowly falling into place and I have had a lot of support from friends and family. Thanks for everything! I would like to specially like to thank Mara and Rich Bochart. They donated a small percentage of their roalties check with me and I'm so gratefull. Good Luck in Israel! I would also like to thank Kristel Stone. She has been a very big help in planning what to do next in fundraising and I appreciate her support and encouragement. I feel so blessed to have people in my life that care. thanks again for all the help!
Brazil Here I Come!
Cori
Omigoodness, its so nice to find another AFSer to Brazil 2012! My name is Nikita, and I also just found out I was accepted, so we can be ohio buddies in brazil (im from cleveland btw!) :D Just last week they told me that i'm going to santos, sao paulo, so im sure they'll let you know about your host family and placement soon! my blogs http://nikitatobrazil.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. good luckkkk, and see you in february!(:
ReplyDelete