February 05, 2012

Two days until take off!

So time has completely flown by. Tuesday morning at 6am I will be leaving my comfy home in Medina, OH and heading for Miami. Wednesday is the gateway orientation and then Thursday at 6pm I'll be leaving for Sao Paulo, Brazil! I have almost finished packing. It's really hard to plan for a year but so far so good. I have said goodbye to so many people and it makes me sad to have to leave them all behind but I'm excited to make new friends and meet my host family. I'm still curious about Brazilian school. I still worry about fitting in even though I have been told over and over not to worry about that. I'm also worried about speaking Portuguese all the time. I hope I catch on fast to the language but there might be a lot of crazy motions in hopes of getting what I mean across in the beginning of my time in Brazil. Thanks for reading.

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment